Love to Swaddle Up is the world's first baby swaddle which allows your baby to sleep in their natural position, with their arms up.
Leading research shows that babies should be swaddled in their natural position with arms up. With hands naturally in the wing position, babies can bring their hands to their mouths or gently touch their cheeks. These actions are very important for two main reasons: it helps the baby self soothe and therefore settle better, and babies learn about the world through hand to mouth actions even when they sleep. Therefore having access to their mouths assists with development. In a Wrap Me Up, baby is snugly swaddled, helping reduce startle reflex but still has access to their hands and stays safely wrapped all night long!
Often parents wrap their baby very tightly so that they do not unwrap themselves during sleep. Wrapping babies too tightly is dangerous as it can cause hip dysplasia and respiration problems. Made from 360° stretch fabric, The Love to Swaddle Up baby swaddle expands and contracts to fit your baby. The ergonomic shape and stretch fabric of the Love to Swaddle Up baby swaddle is perfect for promoting your babies circulation, and you?ll never risk wrapping too tight again.
Love to Swaddle Up is designed to have a womb-like fit which follows the babies natural silhouette, so even pressure is applied all the way down the body, not too tight in one spot or too loose in another, just perfect! This evenly distributed pressure is proven to settle even the most colicky bub.
- Back slot and twin zip to allow you to strap baby into harness
- External labels and inside out seams mean there's no annoyance on baby's skin on the inside
- Toggle tent keeps the zipper covered so it won't annoy baby or get into their mouth
- Machine washable
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Newborn (2.23-3.8kg, 0-1 month) height up to 60cm
- Small (3-6 kg, 1-3mths) or height up to 62cm
- Medium (6-8.5kg - approximately 3 to 6 months) or height up to 68cm
- Australian designed and owned
- Made from 95% certified organic cotton and 5% elastane
- To see more from Love to Dream click here