9 Months: A Month by Month Guide to Pregnancy for the Family, is a fun way to prepare your child for the new arrival of a baby sister or brother.
It's a book that celebrates the journey of pregnancy in a straight-forward, no-nonsence way - without euphemisms or silly, abstract language.
This book is written by two of today's most popular mum bloggers in the English language world; Courtney Adamo and Esther Van De Paul.
- a month-by-month guide to pregnancy for the family to share
- charts the stages of pregnancy through interesting facts and charming illustrations
- suited for toddlers up to 12 years of age
- details how baby is developing each month
- illustrates how mum might be feeling during each stage of pregnancy
Authors: Courtney Adamo and Ester Van De Paul - Founders of Babyccinokids.com
Illustrated by: Lizzy Stewart