Swaddling your baby couldn't be easier with the ergoCocoon Zip Up Swaddle!
The snug fit and the soft and stretchy organic cotton of the ergoCocoon allows baby to move their hands into a comfortable position whilst making them feel snug and secure. Unique press studs in the arm holes can be fastened when baby is small, then opened as baby grows, therefore giving baby the option of sleeping arms free or tucked in, as well as providing an easy transition into a sleeping bag.
These swaddles have been tested at 1 tog, which is a perfect all rounder for the Australian climate. The swaddle is made from organic cotton jersey outer with a soft bamboo fibre terry lining.
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton outer - bamboo lining
- Snug fit keeps baby secure yet allows arm and hand movement
- Press studs in arm holes to convert swaddle to a sleeping bag when baby is ready
- 1.0tog - perfect all year round in climate controlled rooms
- Approved by Hip Dysplasia institute
- 0-3M - fits up to 7kgs. Length of swaddle - 60cm
- 3-12M - fits up to 11-12kgs. Length of swaddle - 80cm
- Note - length of swaddle is shoulder to knee