Wishing you can take your baby carrier in the water? Well your wish is granted. CURRENT OFFER: FREE LOVE FROM BUG BANDANA BIB WITH ANY FROG ORANGE PURCHASE (WHILE STOCK LAST). PLEASE PUT IN COMMENT SECTION YOUR PREFERRED PRINT: WATERMELON, BANANA OR PEAR.
Frog Orange Baby Carrier is made from neoprene material which is what wetsuit is made from. Frog Orange carrier is handy to keep bub safe and close to you and also keeps your hands free. Designed by an Australian mum who loves the water, this is quite a genius invention for a while.
- Made from neoprene (wetsuit material)
- Safe, buoyant and warm in water
- Does not rust
- Two facing-in carry positions
- Adjustable straps
- Quick release safety buckles
- 4kg to 9kg out of water and up to 11kg in the water (Frog Orange can carry bub up to 11 kg when in the water as neoprene material floats in the water)
- Ergonomic "M" position seat as recommended by Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Hand or machine wash
- Mesh carry bag included
- Safety Cert. CEN/TR 16512 (2015)
- 1 year warranty
Water Use & Safety
- Safety first. The carrier is designed for wading and splashing in water only
- Do not go swimming (freestyle, backstroke, butterfly) or surf waves whilst your baby is attached to you.
- Do not submerge your baby's head in water.
- Be mindful of water conditions and general surroundings when using the carrier.
- This carrier is made of neoprene which can make you hot. Do not wear it out of the water for extended periods of time in hot weather.
- Ensure your child's chin is not resting on its chest as its breathing may be restricted which could lead to suffocation.
TICKS rule for safe baby wearing
- In view at all times
- Close enough to kiss
- Keep chin off chest
- Supported back