The Hevea Alfie Junior rubber duck is the natural choice for all babies. Featuring a texture that baby will love to hold and parents can rest assured that when a Hevea toy is soaked in baby's bath water, sucked and tasted that baby isn't getting any toxic substances from plastics. We also love that this little ducky doesn't have any holes in the bottom, so no water can get in to go mouldy.
Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all-important early development skills.
Alfie Junior also comes in a set! (Pictured). Click here to see the Hevea Natural Rubber Pond Bath Toy Set.
- 100% natural rubber - sustainably produced
- BPA, phthalates and PVC free
- No added colours or synthetics
- No perforations/hole in the bottom - eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Soft and tactile to the touch
- No squeaky noise
- The stylish packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials with Hevea signature graphics printed in soy ink
- Handmade in Morocco
- The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis. Meets EU standard EN71
- Size: Approx 7.5cm high