The Hevea Fred the Frod rubber frog is the natural choice for all babies. Featuring a texture that baby will love to hold and parents can rest assured that when a Hevea toy is soaked in baby's bath water, sucked and tasted that baby isn't getting any toxic substances from plastics. We also love that this little froggy doesn't have any holes in the bottom, so no water can get in to go mouldy.
Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all-important early development skills.
Fred the Frog also comes in a set! (Pictured). Click here to see the Hevea Baby Rubber Bath Toy - Pond Trio.
- 100% natural rubber - sustainably produced
- BPA, phthalates and PVC free
- Organic and transparent colors. Green organic compounds
- No perforations/hole in the bottom - eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Soft and tactile to the touch
- No squeaky noise
- The stylish packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials with Hevea signature graphics printed in soy ink
- Handmade in Malaysia
- The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis. Meets EU standard EN71
- Size: Approx 5cm high
**Please enuse Hevea products are dried propperly after each use. Ensuring the bottom is not left damp when not in use. Mould may build up on the outside of products if not dried completely.