There is a transition period for babies when moving from being snugly wrapped or swaddled, to a sleeping bag or under blankets. This period can be quite unsettling for baby's & parents' precious sleep routine. The Love to Dream Transition Sleep Suit is the no cry solution, which helps your baby adjust to full blown sleep freedom - slowly.
No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms UP, down or across their chest, the transition suit can help your baby transition out of swaddling & into a sleeping suit.
- Winter Warm is 2.5 Tog - great for cooler months
- Converts from a swaddled arms to free arms
- The gentle way to transition
- Certified hip healthy by Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Baby feels comfortable in their familar Love to Swaddle Up
- Eazy zip-off wings and zip-off warm arms
- Legs and arms have extra fabric to cover hands and feet
- Toggle tent keeps the zipper covered so it won't annoy baby or get into their mouth
- Machine washable
- Made from 93% cotton and 7%elastane
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Australian designed and owned
- Medium (6-8.5kg - (approximately 3 to 6 months) or around 68cm
- Large (8.5-11.5kg - (6-9mths) or around 76cm
- X Large (11-14kg - (9-12mths) or around 84cm?