Wrap Me Up is the world's first baby swaddle which allows your baby to sleep in their natural position, with their arms up. Now available in Winter Warm to keep bubba warm and snug during the cooler weather.
The Swaddle UP winter warm has built-in bamboo quilt for superior warmth and no nasty synthetic filling. The Swaddle Up Winter Warm has 2.5 TOG for extra warmth.
Leading research shows that babies should be swaddled in their natural position with arms up. With hands naturally in the wing position, babies can bring their hands to their mouths or gently touch their cheeks. These actions are very important for two main reasons: it helps the baby self soothe and therefore settle better, and babies learn about the world through hand to mouth actions even when they sleep. Therefore having access to their mouths assists with development. In a Swaddle Me Up, baby is snugly swaddled, helping reduce startle reflex but still has access to their hands and stays safely wrapped all night long!
Often parents wrap their baby very tightly so that they do not unwrap themselves during sleep. Wrapping babies too tightly is dangerous as it can cause hip dysplasia and respiration problems. Made from 360° stretch fabric, The Swaddle Up baby swaddle expands and contracts to fit your baby. The ergonomic shape and stretch fabric of the Wrap Me Up baby swaddle is perfect for promoting your babies circulation, and you'll never risk wrapping too tight again.
Swaddle Up is designed to have a womb-like fit which follows the babies natural silhouette, so even pressure is applied all the way down the body, not too tight in one spot or too loose in another, just perfect! This evenly distributed pressure is proven to settle even the most colicky bub.
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy change
- Toggle tent keeps the zipper covered so it won't annoy baby or get into their mouth
- Machine washable
- Winter warm - 2.5 Tog, suitable for 17-20 degree Celcius
- Features 100% natural built-in quilt across the front of the swaddle for superior warmth and comfort
- Bamboo quilt, not synthetic
- Hip Healthy - lots of legs room
- Small (3-6 kg - newborn to 3mths) or up to 50cm from front/base of neck (collarbone) to feet
- Medium (6-8.5kg - approximately 3 to 6 months) or 55cm from front/base of neck to feet
- Large (8.5-11.5kg - approximately 6 months +) or 60cm from front/base of neck to feet
Australian designed and owned.