Uber stylish and practical, ubabub is a range of ultra-safe, durable and ecologically friendly cots, furniture and accessories. With a distinctly modern aesthetic, these carefully designed and constructed pieces not only add a streamlined modern edge to the nursery but also bring extra comfort and freedom to parents and babies.
Pod is a cosy cocoon-shaped cot with smooth, rounded edges for a distinctly modern look. Innovative clear acrylic sides with star-shaped cutouts allow an unimpeded view of bubs for parents. Plus, it's simple to assemble, clean and maintain and as your baby gets older, Pod converts easily to a junior bed.
One of the most unique and innovative cot and junior beds available, the cocoon-like Pod is enhanced by revolutionary clear acrylic panels and recyclable materials. Its star-shaped cut-outs provide extra airflow, while offering total visibility for parents and a bar-free view of the world for bubs.
The distinctive ubabub range presents parents with premium nursery choices that not only offer comfort, advanced safety and freedom for bubs, but a progressive design aesthetic that seamlessly integrates with modern homes.
Made from the highest quality renewable and recyclable materials, ubabub cots, furniture and accessories are durable, ecologically friendly and, most of all, provide parents with peace-of-mind that they have invested in a nursery piece that will stand the test of time.
The ubabub range was developed by recent parents Natasha and Daniel Dumais who identified a distinct lack of Australian designed nursery furniture available to suit their modern tastes.
Safety was fundamental in the design of the range with emphasis placed on providing greater security and visibility. This led to the unique creation of clear acrylic sides to prevent entrapment of little limbs while offering airflow, comfort and a disruption-free view for parents and baby.
- Designed to adapt to the growing child -
- High mattress position for small babies
- Low mattress position for older babies
- Cot converts to Junior Bed (Kit required)
- Includes Premium inner-spring mattress; hypoallergenic treated, any-bacterial, anti-dust mites, anti-mould and anti -mildew.
- Non toxic timber finishes
- Conforms to Australian & New Zealand standards
- Assembly required - requires Allen Key (supplied) & Phillips Head Screwdriver (not supplied)
- Available in natural timber finish with white base and silver legs only
- Dimensions: Length - 1405mm. Width - 695mm. Height - 1009mm.
- Made from recyclable and/or renewable materials
- Junior Bed conversion kit available separately
Introducing your toddler to the concept of a big bed is an exciting time for everyone. The Pod Junior Bed will see a gentler, easier transition for your child, providing a sense of familiarity and comfort in it's 'not-so-big' size and distance from the floor. Toddler Bed Conversion Kits are purchased separately.
For shipping and courier details please click here