Kawan means "friend" in Malay and that is what the Hevea Kawan mini will be to your child.
The Hevea Kawan duck is made of 100% natural rubber. It can be used for play, as bath toy and even a teething toy. Kawan is lightweight, and soft and easy for little hands to hold.
- 100% natural rubber teether (free from phthalates, PVC & BPA )
- Hand painted in natural pigment
- The contrast in colour encourages baby vision's development
- Encourages baby sensation of touch
- Patterned texture on beak and feet to soothe and massage irritated gums due to teething
- Floats on water
- One piece design, no cracks or joints for bacteria to live in
- Sustainably produced
- Easy to grip
- Comply with the European standard EN71, AU/NZ ISO standard
- Just 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree.
- 8 cm tall
To see other Hevea products click here