A new age isotonic drink, Hydramama® uses bioavailable water-soluble forms of vitamins to help ensure the best level of absorption. Think of it as a tasty drink that has the added benefits of Electrolytes, Folate, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C.
This liquid aid will help ease all those “head in a bowl” moments during pregnancy - nausea, sickness, headaches and extreme dehydration. During labour, Hydramama works beautifully as an alternative to promote energy.
Post partum, Hydramama acts as a tasty beverage to keep the milky goodness flowing. These easy-to-digest, quenching and sugar-free drinks will help to fill your cup (literally).
- Perfect for: conception, IVF, Pregnancy, HG/Morning Sickness/Nausea, Labour Aid, Breastfeeding, Postpartum, Toddler + Kids.
- Content 30 x 80g sachet
Natural Sweetener (Erythritol - natural food grade derived from vegetable), Mineral Salts (Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Mono Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate) Natural Flavours derived from vegetable and fruits, Natural Colours derived from vegetables and fruits, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, L-Methyl Folate Calcium, Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).
Electrolyte Mineral Salts Blend: Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Mono Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate. This blend helps to ensure you are hydrated to the optimal level.
Vitamin C is vital for both mama and bub during pregnancy and for postpartum recovery, we chose to use a fruit-based ascorbic acid which is very quick absorbing.
Vitamin B6 is often prescribed for treating nausea and vomiting (those head in the bowl moments) and is a key ingredient in our formulation. We use a water soluble form of vitamin B6 called Pryidoxine Hydrochoride.
Methyl Folate Calcium (Methylated Folate) a form of folate which can be absorbed by everyone. This one is great for bub, their brain and spine whilst growing in your belly.
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerReviewingHydramama Mini + Me - BlackcurrantI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great QualityBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 4 out of 5 stars18 hours agoLove product, impossible to source
Love the hydramumma products- really do however as the box comes to end I always feel a sense of anxiety as to where I’ll be able to get them from. Buying direct from Krumbled takes forever, and the stores they stock in seem to always be out of stock or on pre order. Make sure you’re organised and buy in bulk!
- NENissan E.Verified BuyerReviewingHydramama Mini + Me - Watermelon LimeBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat taste but did nothing for the nausea
Great flavour combo and love everything else that's in these, gutted they didn't do much to quell the queasy. Stock up, you'll need more than 1 sachet a day!
- NENissan E.Verified BuyerReviewingHydramama Mini + Me - Apple + GingerI do not recommend this productBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? NoRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoUnfortunately Increased the Nausea!
I wanted to love this flavour so much! I was hoping the apple would be more dominant than the ginger but it really wasn't and made the nausea so much worse. I had to force the rest of the cup down. Thank goodness I got 2 boxes of the Watermelon & Lime 😅
- ARArieta R.Verified BuyerReviewingHydramama Mini + Me - Passion OrangeI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Quality, Value for MoneyBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing all throughout pregnancy
Can’t live without this wonderful product - I’m 37 weeks pregnant and suffered from nausea all throughout - this was the only thing that has helped and I have several of the small satches each day! Loved the quick delivery and will continue to order these until and after birth.