The Hevea brand non toxic baby bottle bring you a safe way to bottle feed your baby. This bottle is made from borosilicate glass that is heat and thermal shock resistant, and tipped with a Hevea anti-colic cherry shaped all natural rubber teat. To help your little one hold on the bottle comes with a pure natural rubber ball cover. This ball not only helps your little one grab the bottle easily but also helps prevent the bottle from becoming slippery.
The natural rubber star ball works as a breakage preventer, as it bounces if dropped. The star ball can be used separately from the bottle and bottle can be used without the ball.
- Pack includes 1 x 120ml/4oz glass bottle with Slow Flow Rubber Teat, 1 x Natural Rubber Star Ball
- Bottle made in Germany of borosilicate glass, which is heat and thermal shock-resistant (withstands extreme temperature changes, like boiling or freezing).
- Teat and star ball made of all-natural rubber, which is free of harmful chemicals.
- Cherry shaped nipple with anti-colic valve, preventing colic and gas.
- Leakproof dust cap
- All parts free of BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
- Glass is the safer choice: free of BPA/BPS or other harmful chemicals which can leach from plastic bottles.
- Slow Flow teats suitable for 0-3 months, Medium Flow teats available separately
- Bottle must be washed and sterilised before use
- Bottle can be heated in a bottle warmer
To see other Hevea products click here