Tooh tah, tooh tah! The fire engine is rushing off. Jack and Marius get out that ladder and roll out the water hose -- ready to extinguish that fire.
You child will love playing with this fine fire engine made out of wood and neoprene.
- Made of FSC approved beech wood with water-based paint, MDF (scale), and neoprene
- Roll out fire hose
- Wooden ladder on rotating base, can be stored on the side whilst fire truck is on the way to location
- Metal bell for that classic feel
- Gorgeous to display in children's room
- Stimulate child's motor skills and imagination
- EN71 certified, AZO free
- Suitable for age 2years+
Lilliputiens is the story of two ''Made in Belgium'' enthusiasts. Created in 1995 by two friends, the brand has embarked on a quest to create the very best toys. Lilliputiens designs with a heart for our planet. The company values safety, corporate social responsibility and leaving as small an ecological footprint as possible in their manufacturing. Only premium materials are being used in the toymaking at Lilliputiens. Everything is created with extreme attention to quality to ensure the toys stay beautiful for a long period of time and can be passed on to brothers, sisters, or a next generation. All Lilliputiens products are tested according to the highest safety standards (EN71, AZO, CADMIUM, Phthalates, saliva, ASTM). All coloured and printed fabrics come with an AZO FREE certificate to guarantee that all dyes used are non-toxic.
To see other Lilliputiens products click here.