This quality 3 piece dinner set from Love Mae is made from70% natural fibres and 30% resin. It feels similar to matte finished melamine but unlike melamine it's earth friendly.
Bamboo dinnerware will see your child (and perhaps even a few more) through many mealtimes but when they're done, bury it beneath the ground and it will return to earth.
- 3pc set includes: 13x5cm Bowl, 6x6cm Cup & 13.5cm Spoon
- Incudes suction cap for bottom of bowl, stops those little hands from knocking it down from the table
- Beautifully Boxed and ready for gifting
- FDA & LFGB Food Safe Approved
- Non toxic - BPA free
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Not suitable for oven or microwave
- See our range from Love Mae - Click here
Love Mae dinnerware is created with a bi-product of the bamboo industry. The bits that are left from the fashion industry. The bamboo is then ground into a powder and mixed with a food grade binding resin, before being poured into a mould to be heat treated. Each of the pieces are then treated similarly to porcelain, where they are baked twice, first to set the shape and again when the decals are applied to be sealed. All bamboo dinerware on the market does contain various amounts of melamine, which helps strengthen the bamboo. Love Mae's dinnerware is made from mostlly of natural fibres and therefore will mostly decompose, unlike plastic or 100% melamine dinnerware.
Please note that the dinnerware can be broken when not handled with care. Although extremely durable, occasionally it may chip or crack when dropped on a hard surface. It is recommended to treat dinnerware with loving care. Cracks or chips may happen if dropped against hard floor.