The Swaddle Up 50/50 Hip Harness Swaddle has been specially designed for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia. It has been designed with a wider fit at th bottom so that it can be worn over a Hip Dysplasia Harness or Brace. Soft fabric at the base deliverys extra stretch and flexion for hips and legs. Certified 'hip-healthy' design approved by 'Healthy Hips Australia' and the 'International Hip Dysplasia Institute'.
It is the world's first baby swaddle which allows your baby to sleep in their natural position, with their arms up.
The Swaddle Up 50/50 Hip Harness Swaddle is the easiest and gentlest wau tp help your baby gratuate from swaddling, enabling you to zip off one wing at a time to allow your baby to slowly adjust to 'arms free' sleep.
Swaddle Up is designed to have a womb-like fit which follows the babies natural silhouette, so even pressure is applied all the way down the body, not too tight in one spot or too loose in another, just perfect! This evenly distributed pressure is proven to settle even the most colicky bub.
- Created esspecially for babies being treated with Hip Dysplasia
- Designed with a wider fit at the bottom to be worn over a Hip Dysplasia harness or brace
- Suitable for use with a Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DBB) and Rhino Brace
- 1.0 TOG for all seasons - dress up/down according to temperature
- Easy zip off wings
- Extra long two-way zipper for easy nappy change
- 360 degrees streach allows for good range of motion
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure and helps calm theri natural startle reflex
- External labels and inside out seams mean there's no annoyance on baby's skin on the inside
- Toggle tent keeps the zipper covered so it won't annoy baby or get into their mouth
- Machine washable, tumble dryer friendly
- Medium (6-8.5kg - approximately 3 to 6 months) or 55cm from front/base of neck to feet
- Large (8.5-11.5kg - (up to 6 months) or around 75cm
Australian designed and owned.
Made from 93% cotton, 7% elastine