There is a transition period for babies when moving from being snugly wrapped or swaddled, to a sleeping bag or under blankets. This period can be quite unsettling for baby's & parents' precious sleep routine. The Love To Swaddle UP? '50/50' is the no cry solution, which helps your baby adjust to full blown sleep freedom - slowly.
No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms UP, down or across their chest, the 50/50 can help your baby transition out of swaddling & into a sleeping bag.
- Converts from a swaddle to a snug sleep bag
- The gentle way to transition
- Baby feels comfortable in their familar Love to Swaddle Up
- Eazy zip-off wings
- Back slot and twin zip to allow you to strap baby into harness & make quick nappy changes
- External labels and inside out seams mean there's no annoyance on baby's skin on the inside
- Toggle tent keeps the zipper covered so it won't annoy baby or get into their mouth
- Machine washable
- Made from 90% cotton and 10% spandex.
- Australian designed and owned
- Medium (6-8.5kg - (approximately 3 to 6 months) or around 67cm
- Large (8.5-11.5kg - (up to 6 months) or around 75cm
- X Large (11-14kg - (up to 9 months) or around 91cm