The classic ToteSavvy just got better. The new 'Deluxe ToteSavvy' is perfect for a busy mum on the go.
I am sure I am not the only one who wishes I could use my (pre-baby) tote bag when out and about with bub. Problem is often a tote bag does not have pockets and sections that nappy bags have to keep everything where they should be.
ToteSavvy is an insert which is specifically designed to allow you to 'convert' your regular tote bag into a baby bag. It is made from a durable nylon twill, which is easy to wipe clean. ToteSavvy's patented design is uniquely designed as the walls are rigid but flexible to allow easy access inside your handbag.
The Deluxe ToteSavvy has pockets for everything a busy mum on the go needs. There is a plush lined pocket that will fit a 13" laptop or smaller, a double wide cooler pocket with a zipper top in rose gold, a bottle pocket, key clasp, change mat, mobile phone pocket and a room for much more.
The unique design of the Tote Savvy allows you to open the insert out flat, making it all the more easier to organise the items you need for your day. This design also means you can fill each pocket as much as you want as the only limit is the size of your hand bag.
- Keeps items organised, no more digging through the bag to find an item
- 10 unique pockets for baby bottle, wipes, nappy, mobile phone, spare clothes and even your computer or iPad
- Key clasp for easy reach
- Easy to wipe clean material
- Water resistant
- Featuring rose gold hardware
- Rigid yet flexible wall that keeps pocket upright for easy access
- Change mat included
- Large capacity
- Size (cm): 35(L)x25(H)x10(D)