The hevea Kawan teether is made of 100% natural rubber and is the natural choice for teething baby boys or girls. Kawan is lightweight, soft and hollow, giving him a unique feel. He is the perfect shape for little hands to hold and to get to the molars, where cutting teeth hurt the most.
- 100% natural rubber teether (free from phthalates, colours, PVC & EVAtane, silicone & BPA )
- Gentle surface for soothing irritated gums
- Sustainably produced
- Easy to grip
- Hygienic design with no holes prevents risk of water leakage/bacteria in cracks and joints (can be cleaned by boiling water)
- Comply with the European standard EN71
- Just 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree.
- Size: 90mm x 105mm x 7mm.
To see other Hevea products click here