The Hevea brand non toxic baby bottle bring you a safe way to bottle feed your baby. This bottle is made from borosilicate glass that is heat and thermal shock resistant, and tipped with a Hevea anti-colic cherry shaped all natural rubber teat.
To help your little one hold on the bottle comes with a pure, natural rubber ball cover. This ball not only helps your little one grab the bottle easily but also helps prevent the bottle from becoming slippery.
The natural rubber star ball works as a breakage preventer, as it bounces if dropped. The star ball can be used separately from the bottle and bottle can be used without the ball.
Hevea are always doing their best to minamise waste. This upcycled star ball has been made with the left over or cut offs. Instead of throwing away any pieces of the precious natural rubber Hevea has been able to repurpose the rubber into this beautiful pastel colour star ball.
- Pack includes 1 x 120ml/4oz glass bottle with Slow Flow Rubber Teat, 1 x Natural Upcycled Rubber Star Ball
- Bottle made in Germany of borosilicate glass, which is heat and thermal shock-resistant (withstands extreme temperature changes, like boiling or freezing).
- Teat and star ball made of all-natural rubber, which is free of harmful chemicals.
- Cherry shaped nipple with anti-colic valve, preventing colic and gas.
- Leakproof dust cap
- All parts free of BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
- Glass is the safer choice: free of BPA/BPS or other harmful chemicals which can leach from plastic bottles.
- Slow Flow teats suitable for 0-3 months, Medium Flow teats available separately
- Bottle must be washed and sterilised before use
- Bottle can be heated in a bottle warmer
To see other Hevea products click here