Swaddle Up is the world's first baby swaddle which allows your baby to sleep in their natural position, with their arms up. Now available in Extra Warm to keep bubba warm and snug during the cooler weather.
The Swaddle UP extra warm has a built-in bamboo quilt for superior warmth and no nasty synthetic filling. The Swaddle Up Extra Warm has 3.5 TOG for extra warmth.
Leading research shows that babies should be swaddled in their natural position with arms up. With hands naturally in the wing position, babies can bring their hands to their mouths or gently touch their cheeks. These actions are very important for two main reasons: it helps the baby self soothe and therefore settle better, and babies learn about the world through hand to mouth actions even when they sleep. Therefore having access to their mouths assists with development. In a Swaddle Me Up, baby is snugly swaddled, helping reduce startle reflex but still has access to their hands and stays safely wrapped all night long!
Often parents wrap their baby very tightly so that they do not unwrap themselves during sleep. Wrapping babies too tightly is dangerous as it can cause hip dysplasia and respiration problems. Made from 360° stretch fabric, The Swaddle Up baby swaddle expands and contracts to fit your baby. The ergonomic shape and stretch fabric of the Wrap Me Up baby swaddle is perfect for promoting your babies circulation, and you'll never risk wrapping too tight again.
Swaddle Up is designed to have a womb-like fit which follows the babies natural silhouette, so even pressure is applied all the way down the body, not too tight in one spot or too loose in another, just perfect! This evenly distributed pressure is proven to settle even the most colicky bub.
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy change
- Toggle tent keeps the zipper covered so it won't annoy baby or get into their mouth
- Machine washable
- Extra warm - 3.5 Tog, suitable for 14-16 degrees Celsius
- Features 100% natural built-in quilt across the front of the swaddle for superior warmth and comfort
- Bamboo quilt, not synthetic
- Hip Healthy - lots of legs room
Available in 3 sizes.
- Newborn (2.23-3.8kg, 0-1 month) height up to 60cm
- Small (3-6 kg, 1-3mths) or up to 62cm from front/base of neck (collarbone) to feet
- Medium (6-8.5kg - approximately 3 to 6 months) or 68cm from front/base of neck to feet
- Australian designed and owned.
To see other Love to Dream products click here