Keeping toddler warm at night is not always easy with blanket kicking and all. Now a clever invention from Love to Dream which allows toddler to keep warm during chilly winter night and lets them move freely as well. Great for toddler who dislikes sleeping bag!
This onesie style sleeping bag has a built-in quilted blanket for added warmth in cooler temperatures. The 100% natural cotton outer & lining is gentle on delicate skin.
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT allows additional mobility & freedom, versus traditional sleep bags, making it perfect for active babies & toddlers who are always on the go. The 2 in 1 feet can be covered for bedtime, or uncovered for play time.
The Sleep Suit has long sleeves to keep your little one's arms warm & mesh vents under the arms for increased airflow & better temperature control. Designed with a lighter upper chest fabric to help reduce the risk of overheating.
- Built-In legs & feet allow your child to move safely around their sleep space
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Grip pads on the feet to help reduce slipping
- LUX KNIT built-in quilted blanket & sleeves for added warmth.
- Suits an active lifestyle; easy transition between car, cot & stroller/pram.
- Smart zip for easy nappy/diaper changes.
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Outer & Lining: 100% cotton. Filling: 100% Polyester. Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Winter Warm is 2.5 Tog - great for cooler months
- Certified hip healthy by Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Legs and arms have extra fabric to cover hands and feet
- Toggle tent keeps the zipper covered so it won't annoy baby or get into their mouth
- Australian designed and owned
- Medium (approximately 12 to 24 months or around 92cm)
- Large (approximately 24-36 months or around 100cm)
To see other Love to Dream products click here