Say 'Hello' to solid foods with the Olababy First Feeding Set. This set gives you everything you need to transition your baby into solids.
Included in Olababy first feeding set:
- 1 x Olababy Steam Bowl
- 1 x Feeding Spoon
- 1 x Training Spoon
The Ola Baby Steam Bowl is designed to prepare healthy homemade food by steaming and then as a serving bowl afterwards. Steaming allows better retention of rich nutrients for a child's healthy diet. This bowl is made from toxin-free, BPA-free, food-grade silicone that acts as both a steamer and serving bowl, combined into one.
When steaming fruit and vegetables for baby puree, the Steam Bowl is simply filled with food, placed into a saucepan or pot over a shallow pool of water, and covered. Within minutes, nutrient-rich baby food is prepared and ready to eat.
- Smart lip for easy scraping and scooping
- Easy to clean
- Collapsible base designed for steaming and serving
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Heat safe up to 220 degrees Celsius
- BPA-Free, Food Grade Silicone
The Ola Baby Feeding and Training Spoons are made from 100% silicone and is the spoon designed to help with those first stages of solid foods and the discover of self feeding. The leafy shape of the tip combined with the flexibility of the silicone allows the spoon to flex and be soft on baby's gums.
The spoon's flexible, leafy shape helps perform various motions while eating. These include; scooping, cutting and slicing with ease.
The feeding spoon has a longer stem, making it easy for parents to assist their little ones at meal time.
The training spoon is shorter and specially designed for little hands.
The stem of the spoon is detailed with protruding lines to provide a better grip.
- 100% toxin-free, food grade silicone
- Flexible material to scoop food at any angle
- Spoons double as teethers for gum relief
- Designed for baby's hands
- Suction cup base allows for hygienic, upright placement on many surfaces
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- KCKristen C.Verified BuyerReviewingOlaBaby First Feeding SetI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great QualityBought For A GiftWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoThe best spoons!
This feeding set is the best! The bowl is great for steaming vegetables. The spoons are the best I have found, soft, easy to handle and stick to the table. Love love love!
- VLVanessa L.Verified BuyerReviewingOlaBaby Training Spoon 2pkI recommend this productProduct Standouts Value for Money, Great QualityBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEasy to use when starting baby led weaning
Baby found this easy to handle and get food into mouth. Soft silicone is very baby friendly. Easy to clean. Good short size for tiny hands and to carry for out and about. 2 pk is good for baby testing gravity by dropping spoon often.
- KCKylie C.Verified BuyerReviewingOlaBaby Feeding and Training Spoon SetI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Quality, Value for MoneyBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAbsolutely love these spoons
I've tried 4 different types of feeding spoons and these are our favourite. Bub loves them too! The front edges of the spoon soft and tapered thin so with a slight upwards motion a lot of the purree is easily transferred to bubs mouth. The side edges are both flexible and slightly harder so it works great to gently scrape soft foods like bananas and avocados into a purree consistency (though it does take a bit of patience). Best feature of the spoon though is it's slight pointy tapered end! Helps scrap and clean up the bowls and blenders more effectively so less goes to waste. Highly recommend!
- RLRayleen L.Verified BuyerReviewingOlaBaby First Feeding SetI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great QualityBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoNice product
It looks really nice, very handy, my baby loves it.
- MRMadeleine R.Verified BuyerReviewingOlaBaby Advanced Feeding SetI recommend this productBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoperfect spoon
Best spoon for both BLW and traditional weaning!