Meet Arnold the Avocado, part of the Oli & Carol veggie teething range.
Arnold the Avocado looks like the real deal and he is great for soothing sore gums. Not just adorable, the Oli & Carol range are eco friendly. It is made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea tree and coloured with food grade paint.
- Size 6.5 x 7 x10cm
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teeth & chew
- Handmade without holes therefore not harbouring mould and bacteria
- Use not only for teether, but also as bath toys, sensory play and gorgeous enough to display
- Hand painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- BPA, PVC, Pthlatate and Nitrosamine free
- Introduce baby to fruit and veggies from young age
- Soft, easy to grasp and lovely texture for the gum
- Please note that due to handmade nature, there might be slight variation in shape and colour
- AAliceI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoLove Arnold!
Our little boy was gifted 'Arnold the Avocado' before he was born. He is now 10 months and still loves it - we have even made up a song about Arnold and his little face lights up when he sees it (especially now he's teething)! These natural rubber teethers don't have any holes so mould won't grow inside them like other popular teething toys, and it teaches bub about healthy foods. I've now bought one for a friend (along with Bruce the Broccoli).