Meet Wally the Watermelon, part of the Oli & Carol veggie teething range.
Wally the Watermelon looks like the real deal and he is great for soothing sore gums. Not just adorable, the Oli & Carol range are eco friendly. It is made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea tree and coloured with food grade paint.
- Size 2.2 x 13.5 x 6.9cm
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teeth & chew
- Handmade without holes therefore not harbouring mould and bacteria
- Use not only for teether, but also as bath toys, sensory play and gorgeous enough to display
- Hand painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- BPA, PVC, Pthlatate and Nitrosamine free
- Introduce baby to fruit and veggies from young age
- Soft, easy to grasp and lovely texture for the gum
- Please note that due to handmade nature, there might be slight variation in shape and colour
- ASAlexandra S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAbsolutely adore this teether
My son has lost interest in most teethers I've given him except this one. He LOVES it! I think it's the bright colours and that he can kind of squish it with his hands (more interesting than others) to play with. It's beautifully made and great quality too.