The OlaBaby Training Cup with Lid and Straw is the perfect place to start when encouraging independent feeding. The gentle and flexible cup has been designed and made with little hands in mind, while the integrated lid and straw system encourages a smooth transition from sippy to an open cup. The silicone lid prevents spillage while the straw is customized to support thick and thin liquids.
Featuring a weighted base, the training cup provides stability for toddlers trying to master fine motor skills and does not tip over easily. You will also be able to see how much liquid is left inside the cup with the translucent sides.
The sides also feature measurement indicators, so that you know how much your little one is drinking. This cup can even be used as a measuring cup up to 150ml.
Made from 100% silicone, this cup is easy to grip and also soft protects babies' gums and erupting teeth.
Will be sent as Cup + Lid & Straw set
- Toddler/baby sized for transition from sippy to open cup
- Easy to clean
- 150ml capacity
- Travel friendly silicone lid reduces spillage
- Customised straw for thick and thin liquids
- Appropriate for 6 months+
- BPA, PVC, PBS, lead, latex and phthalate free
- 100% food grade soft silicone to prevent teeth and gum injury
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- Heat safe up to 220 degrees Celsius
- Include straw cleaning brush
- JPJules P.Verified BuyerReviewingOlaBaby Silicone Training Cup with Lid and Straw - MintI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great QualityBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHappy with my purchase!
Perfect cup to teach bub how to use a straw! I'm surprised there aren't more transparent cups in the market. I was able to see bub drinking from the straw and the measurements help indicate how much they've had. Worth every $$$ - best design out there.
- NRNaomi R.Verified BuyerReviewingOlaBaby Silicone Training Cup with Lid and Straw - CoralI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great QualityBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest cup!
This is such a great cup for teaching baby how to drink with a straw. It's great that the silicone is transparent and the straw cannot be pulled out.
- CCelesteReviewingOlaBaby Silicone Training Cup with Lid and Straw - MintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
AMAZING!!! My son learnt to use a straw after 1 day of using this cup. We had been trying for a month!!! Well done Ola!!
- AAmandaReviewingOlaBaby Silicone Training Cup with Lid and Straw - CoralI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome product
Highly recommend this product and if you’re looking to transition your child from teat bottle to straw cup.
While this cup is not completely spill proof, the lid is a lot more secure than the cheaper silicone cups out there. It had a thicker bottom for stability. The cuff on the straw prevents accidental/intentional pulling out.
Best part is that it’s microwaveable and dishwasher safe.
Although it is a little more expensive, the pros definitely outweigh the cons especially if you’re wrestling your toddler from pulling the cup apart and spilling fluids everywhere