Feeding Friend is a self-inflating pillow, providing parents with arm & wrist support during breast or bottle feeding. The pillow helps take pressure off your hands, wrists and arms.
Feeding Friend has unique wedge shape that suits individual feeding style. This pillow is lightweight and great for on-the-go.
- Suitable for breast & bottle feeding
- Ideal for newborns to toddlers (up to 20 kg)
- Provides arm & wrist support
- Angled wedge shape helps reducing reflux & aids digestion
- Removable, washable cover
- Lightweight (350 grams)
- Includes carry/storage bag
How it works:
- Remove from storage bag
- Open the valve by twisting
- Unroll Feeding Friend & allow it to inflate & take shape (may take up to 30 seconds)
- Once inflated, close the valve
Open the valve by twisting to the left. Start to roll up the pillow (from the thinnest point of wedge) while pushing the air out. This works best against a flat surface or against your leg. Once pillow has been rolled up towards the valve, close the valve by twisting to the right. Pillow can also be folded as opposed to rolled. Once valve is closed, place deflated pillow into green storage bag.