Meet Olive the Deer, part of the Oli & Carol woodland teething range.
Olive the Deer looks like the real deal and he is great for soothing sore gums. Olive has also been designed to slip easily onto your little ones arms. Ensuring that an adorable teether is never far away from sore gums.
Not just adorable, the Oli & Carol range are eco friendly. It is made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea tree and coloured with food grade paint.
- Size 4.5 x 7 x 8.5cm
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teeth & chew
- Handmade without holes therefore not harbouring mould and bacteria
- Use not only for teether, but also as bath toys, sensory play and gorgeous enough to display
- Hand painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- BPA, PVC, Pthlatate and Nitrosamine free
- Introduce baby to fruit and veggies from young age
- Soft, easy to grasp and lovely texture for the gum
- Please note that due to handmade nature, there might be slight variation in shape and colour