Recommended by lactation consultants, the Mumasil reusable warm and cold breast packs are professionally contoured to fit the breast and encourages a happier and longer breastfeeding experience. Apply warm before feeds to assist milk flow for blocked milk ducts, engorgement, mastitis and thrush. Apply cool for between feeds to reduce swelling and discomfort .
The Mumasil Breast Packs incorporates a revolutionary gel formula, maintaining desired temperature. The unique outer material is soft and flexible for maximum comfort. Gel packs are non toxic and completely safe to use. The Mumasil Breast packs each come with a soft cover for greater comfort on the skin. The covers also feature a clip that will hold the packs in place around your Mumasil Breast Milk Saver or breast pump.
- Engorgement: Apply warm therapy before feedings to assist with milk letdown. Apply cool therapy between feedings to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Blocked Ducts: apply warm therapy before feedings to increase milk flow.
- Mastitis: Apply warm therapy before feedings to increase milk flow. Apply cool therapy between feedings to relieve pain.
- Breast Tenderness: Apply warm therapy when necessary.
Place in boiling water to warm. May be frozen.
- Includes 2x reusable gel breast packs
- Includes 2x soft breast pack covers
- Soft and flexible
- Contours to fit most breast sizes
- Clean in warm soapy water before use and as required prior to use
- Clean covers in washing machine on gentle
- Non-Toxic, BPA, Latex and Lead Free
HOW TO USE:
For heat therapy:
Microwave: Insert the breast pack into the cover before microwaving. (please see pack for microwaving guide)
Heat for additional 5 second increments until desired temperature is achieved. ** It is important not to over heat breast pack as this can damage the gel beads
Hot Water: Place a room temperature pack into hot water (around 80C) for approximately 3-5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
For Cold Therapy:
Place the breast packs in the freezer for at least one hour prior to use.
- Always check temperature prior to applying to skin
- Always use with cover
- Before use inspect pack in case of puncture
- discard pack if it leaks or bursts
- Remove from skin immediately if the temperature becomes uncomfortable
- Do not fall asleep while using breast pack
- Do not use on infants or allow infants to chew on breast packs
To see other Mumasil products click here
To see other breastfeeding products click here