The Hevea pacifier is made of 100% pure natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis, hence the name Hevea.
- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design - no joints, cracks or edges
- Anatomical or orthodontic design
- Soft material and ergonomic shape - soft and gentle against baby's face
- Doesn't leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colours (just 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree)
- 0-3 months - Suitable for newborns to approximately 3 months old
- 3+mths - Suitable from 3 months to 3 years old
**Please note that due to hygiene purpose, we do not accept returns on pacifiers/dummies once opened.
To see other Hevea products click here
- MMarienI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoNice & soft for 2 month old
I bought for my 2 month old grandson he likes it its soft & is cut out around the nose
- EErinI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoGreat quality and prompt delivery
These dummies are wonderful. Great quality and one molded piece of rubber means it's easy to clean, with no yucky plastic joins to gather grime and bacteria. These cost more than standard dummies but last much longer. The dummies are really durable and less likely to break or tear. Natural rubber is more like skin than the silicone ones.
- NNicI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago10 out of 10!
My new baby refused to accept any dummy, I tried so many, but as soon as I tried her on the Hevea rubber dummy, she took it right away. I ordered 3 to have on hand just in case!
- LLeonaI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoExcellent, natural dummy - all in one piece design is ideal.
My husband and I bypassed a pacifier until we learnt about the Hevea range of products. Super pleased to see Urban Baby stock them. My daughter is a little baby, so this dummy design is ideal (fits snugly, well underneath her nose) and she absolutely loves it! (started using at 14 weeks). Very handy for those times when you are out in public, or if baby needs to settle at home and if they just need a bit of self-soothing. Big points for being made from natural rubber and even the pediatric staff at the hospital have commented on how impressed they are!
- SSimoneI recommend this productRated 3 stars6 years agoPretty good - a bit sticky inside
I wanted a non-toxic (really non-toxic - not just BPA free) soother for our baby; Hevea came up as one of the best 100 per cent rubber soothers available. UrbanBaby's Hevea soothers priced well compared to other sellers. Our baby immediately took to the soother and also happily uses the edges to chew on. I have noticed the inside is strangely sticky and it has an odd smell - unlike another brand of 100 per cent rubber soother. I do feel satisfied it's a non-toxic product, which is the key reason I bought it.