The Hevea pacifier is made of 100% pure natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis, hence the name Hevea.
- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design - no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape - soft and gentle against baby's face
- Doesn't leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colours - just 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree
Size Guide -
- 0-3 months - Suitable for newborns to approximately 3 months old
- 3+mths - Suitable from 3 months to 3 years old
**Please note that due to hygiene purpose, we do not accept returns on pacifiers/dummies once opened.
To see other Hevea products click here
- SSusanneI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoExcellent
I decided to ditch all of the plastic baby products I was gifted and replace them with safer alternatives. This pacifier really met all my requirements of a safe and healthier option. My four and a half month old baby really loves the shape and took to it easily. Not only does it work as a pacifier but it doubles as an excellent teething toy! She loves chewing on the outer mouth gaurd. It also has been great in developing her hand eye coordination as the large handle makes it easy for her to manipulate and put it in and out of her mouth.
- GGeorgiaI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoExcellent.
My daughter loves her dummy. This is a great, natural product that is easy to clean and quite durable. We have been purchasing these from Urban Baby for two years and the service and shipping has always been fantastic.
- NNarelleI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoExcellent Quality!
I have used this brand of dummy with my previous child and have gone back to using them for my second. Not only are these very easy to clean and keep hygienic, but I also find that even my 1 month old can grab onto the handle (as it's all one peice). I try to use as many natural products as possible and would highly recommend the Hevea brand. They look cool-but even better they are very easy to clean!
- JJaneI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoExcellent
This is a brilliant dummy. We love that it's natural rubber and is soft all over. My daughter has been turning them over to chew on the handle as well from about 7 or 8 weeks old so I think it actually helped her become so dexterous. She adores them and won't take any other dummy. Service and shipping also great.
- JJessI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoFantastic
Can only speak of my ordering and shipping experiences so far because my baby isn't due yet but ordering and shipping was quick and simple- definitely recommend Urban Baby to others