The OlaBaby Training Cup with Lid and Straw is the perfect place to start when encouraging independent feeding. The gentle and flexible cup has been designed and made with little hands in mind, while the integrated lid and straw system encourages a smooth transition from sippy to an open cup. The silicone lid prevents spillage while the straw is customized to support thick and thin liquids.
Featuring a weighted base, the training cup provides stability for toddlers trying to master fine motor skills and does not tip over easily. You will also be able to see how much liquid is left inside the cup with the translucent sides.
The sides also feature measurement indicators, so that you know how much your little one is drinking. This cup can even be used as a measuring cup up to 150ml.
Made from 100% silicone, this cup is easy to grip and also soft protects babies' gums and erupting teeth.
- Toddler/baby sized for transition from sippy to open cup
- Easy to clean
- 150ml capacity
- Travel friendly silicone lid reduces spillage
- Customised straw for thick and thin liquids
- Appropriate for 9months+
- BPA, PVC, PBS, lead, latex and phthalate free
- 100% food grade soft silicone to prevent teeth and gum injury
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- Heat safe up to 220 degrees Celsius