Oli & Carol Mini Doudou-Teethers are a mini Doudou & a Teether at the same time.
The Dou Dou Teethers help sensorial development while calming babies down. And drooling has never been so easy to clean with the muslin part!
- Teether made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Muslin made with double-layered OEKO-TEX & GOTS certified cotton.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Hand painted with natural pigments taking care of every detail. Each piece is uniquely handmade, slight variations in color and shape are normal.
- For kids 0+.
- No holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- Used as mini doudou-teethers, bath toys, sensory toys and on-the-go doudou.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
Important! Inspect the product before its use. Stretch in all directions to verify it's okay and don't use if you detect any product defects. Remove all packaging and labels from the product before giving it to the baby.
WASHING AND CARE
• Remove the muslin from the teether to wash each part separately.
• Muslin: Machine or hand wash the muslin at 30° maximum (Do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron).
• Teether: Clean the toy with water, soap and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the refrigerator.
• Store this product in dry, non-humid places. As any natural product, if you leave it in humid places during long periods of time mold could appear. We recommend to air-dry after every use.
• Do not leave this product in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light during long periods of time, as color may fade away.
• Variations in temperature may affect the size and shape of this product.
- VLVanessa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Quality, Value for MoneyBought For Myself/BabyWould you recommend this product? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoFits into tiny mouths and good coverage
The round carrot shape means baby doesn’t have to aim or manoeuvre the teether much to get relief. She just sticks it into her mouth and bites and it covers the front part of her top and bottom jaw. Pretty compact compared to other Oli & Carol teethers.