Sarah Silk Capes are a staple of dress-up and dramatic play. They are silky soft yet durably made from heavyweight silk. An elastic neckband and shell button make Sarah Silk's Capes easy to put on and take off and elegantly simple for children!
- Dress-up play is the work of the child, and children benefit cognitively, physically, socially, and emotionally through this work.
- Open-ended play with dress-up costumes allows children to express their imagination and supports their independence.
- Dramatic play gives the child’s imagination free reign. Who, where, or what they can become is limitless, which allows our costume pieces to grow with the unique creative needs of each child and provides them with many years of lasting play value.
- Sustainably made
- 32 inches long
- Elastic band that comfortably stretches from 18 to 28 inches
- Fits most children ages 3 to 8
- Not suitable for children under 3
- Made from 100% heavyweight mulberry silk
Care instructions - Silk pieces: Hand-wash with mild shampoo or dish soap and warm water. Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine