I am sure I am not the only one who wishes I could use my (pre-baby) tote bag when out and about with bub. Problem is often a tote bag does not have pockets and sections that nappy bags have to keep everything where they should be.
ToteSavvy is an insert which is specifically designed to allow you to 'convert' your regular tote bag into a baby bag. It is made from a durable nylon twill, which is easy to wipe clean. ToteSavvy's patented design is uniquely designed as the walls are rigid but flexible to allow easy access inside your handbag. ToteSavvy has an insulated bottle pocket, key clasp, change mat, mobile phone pocket and a flat pocket for paperworks/letters/notebook.
- Keeps items organised, no more digging through the bag to find an item
- 6 unique pockets for baby bottle, wipes, nappy. mobile phone, spare clothes and even paperwork
- Key clasp for easy reach
- Easy to wipe clean material
- Water resistant
- Rigid yet flexible wall that keeps pocket upright for easy access
- Change mat included
- Size (cm): 23.75(L)x22.5(H)x10(D)