Keeping toddler warm at night is not always easy with blanket kicking and all. Now a clever invention from Love to Dream which allows toddler to keep snug and warm during chilly winter night, no matter if they move around.
This sleeping bag has a built in quilted blanket for added warmth in cooler temperatures. Great for bubs who love a roomy blanket.
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG? is the safer alternative to loose blankets & sheets, which can cover your child's face or fall off in the night & leave your child cold.
Built for safer sleep:
- Light upper chest fabric to help reduce risk of overheating.
- Mesh vents under arms for increased air flow & better temperature regulation
- LUX KNIT built-in quilted blanket & sleeves for added warmth.
- Smart zip for easy nappy/diaper changes.
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- 2.5 Tog for cooler weather
- Available in 2 sizes: 6-18 months & 18-36 months
- Outer & Lining: 100% cotton. Filling: 100% Polyester. Upper/sleeves: 95% cotton 5% elastin
- Small (0 to 1 yrs or 6-18 months) up to 88cm from front/base of neck (collarbone) to feet
- Medium (1 to 3 years or 18-36 months) up to 104cm from front/base of neck to feet
- Australian designed and owned.
To see other Love to Dream products click here